There are no translations available.
Even though there is still snow on the ground for many of us, it is not too early to start thinking about our annual New Families Camping Trip in August.
The Fifth Annual New Families Midwest Camping Trip!
Aug 14 – 17, 2008
What: Camping/ VacationNotes
When: August 14th (Thursday) – 17th (Sunday) ,2008 - Feel free to join us for any or all ofthe time!
Where: Pokagan State ParkAngola, IndianaPlease see the following
Who: Families from all over the MidwestPlease invite families that you knowmight enjoy this.
- You can camp or stay at the Potawatomi Inn. You can use the linksor phone numbers to the right to make your reservations.
- For Camping, we will stay in Campground No. 4 (Electric) and concentrate at sites 454-458 and 414-423. All are close together so please try making your reservations in this area.
- Please reserve your site/room as soon as possible as they fill upquickly. And please contact us by phone or email (see below) to letus know your reservation details so we can expect you!
- To make Inn reservations by phone,Call: 1-877-768-2928
- To make Camping reservation by phone,Call: 1-866-6CAMP-IN (1-866-622-6746)
Ourhope: As families (New Families) of the Focolare Movement: we hope to come together for this simple, shared vacation,but a vacation with “something more”. We hope it will be an opportunity to rest together, have some fun together, and,most importantly, an opportunity to build that sense of family together…forming one piece of the United World…of Universal Brotherhood!
Pokagan State Park attractions:
- Nature Center. Hiking and Bike Trails.
- Playground Equipment
- Rental - Paddleboat, Rowboat & Pontoon Boat
- Saddle Barn with escorted rides (260) 833-6007
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Swimming / Beach
RSVP: Kevin and Katie Kelley at (815) 206-5185
이 이메일 주소는 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 보시려면 자바스크립트를 사용 가능으로 해야됩니다.
Visit the Midwest New Families web site at www.MidwestNewFamilies.org